Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Summer Trip Photo Style // Part 1

By Karina

Hello Friends!
     We have just returned from a week-long trip visiting awesome friends in Montana and checking out Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park. I was photographer for most of the time, and took somewhere around 800 photos! Here is a peek into our trip from my perspective--through the lens of a camera.

First stop,  Montana! We stayed with a family of wonderful, very dear friends in their beautiful house surrounded an incredible view of God's glorious creation! For me, this was without a doubt the best part of the trip.





Our friends who live here have come to stay with us several times, but this was the first time we got to visit them. We stayed with them for two days and loved every minute of it!

After we left their place we drove a few hours to Yellowstone National Park. My parents have been here before, but it was the first time for us kids. Our first stop: Mammoth Hot Springs.








Next we stopped at a small picnic area and had some lunch. I had fun taking interesting shots of the trees.




Our next stop was Norris Geyser Basin. It was amazing! The scenery was so other-worldly and unlike anything I have ever seen before.


























Beautiful, yes?



I hope you enjoyed these photos. More coming soon!


~Karina








No comments:

Post a Comment

Make us happy!