Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Favorite Season



Hello,
This is Benjamin. I have never written on a blog before, but I'll give it my best. I couldn't think of anything to write about and my mom thought I should write about seasons, so here goes.

Seasons: I think my favorite season would probably be spring or summer. I like summer because we go swimming, hiking, camping, and go to other fun places. I like spring because all the flowers are blooming, and the grass is growing, and everything is so colorful. Also, my birthday is on March 7th, so that's exciting! Another thing I like about spring and summer is that we have a big yard, so me and my siblings play outside a lot when it's warmer. We like to play Frisbee, basketball, football, soccer, jump on the trampoline, bike, roller blade, go to parks, go swimming, and go to the mountains. Next summer I'm looking forward to maybe going to our friends' house up in Montana, and maybe visiting Yellowstone.

~Benjamin

1 comment:

Make us happy!