Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fall: A Seasonal Collaboration

by Johanna and Lillian


Something I like about the season fall is how all the leaves turn their pretty colors and the weather starts to cool off. Lillian likes the season fall because she likes to play in leaf piles. She also likes to go to the pumpkin patch and Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving and going to get pumpkins at the pumpkin patch, too. We are planning on putting up a Thankful Tree, too. If any of you do not know what that is, it is usually a paper tree with paper leaves. You write something you are thankful for on a leaf and tape it to the tree. And that is why it is called a Thankful Tree. We should also be thankful to God in the hard times, and God says if we do, he will give us His strength. I hope you enjoy the fall season.

1 comment:

  1. We do a thankful tree every year, too! It's one of my favorite parts of fall. Great job, girls! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make us happy!