Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Camping Can Be So Much Fun!

by Benjamin
Photo by Gram

My first camping trip was at Tunnel Campground, and I went with Gram and Grandpa. I had so much fun!! On the first day we got up and started getting breakfast ready and then we ate. After that we started getting lunches ready because we were going on a walk. We walked about 3 miles (round trip). After our walk we came back to the campsite. Right across the road there was a fallen tree that a ranger had told Gram we could use. So we dragged it across the road and then Grandpa and I cut it up for firewood. Then I chopped it smaller with the hatchet.

Benjamin and Grandpa cutting firewood

Gram started grilling the hamburgers for dinner while Grandpa and I started getting stuff for the fire. Then we ate and started the fire. When it died we went inside and played some games. I would love to go camping again.

Photo by Benjamin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make us happy!